Manual directory submissions are technically still better than semi-automated directory submissions;
- While we’re manually submitting your details into the directories we pay attention to all details, like the minimum/maximum length of the descriptions required, which is something the semi-automated program doesn’t do, and that’s just 1 of the details.
- The list directories we use for manually directory submissions is also much, much better, especially the top 500 directories; simple because they have all kinds of little tricks in place to prevent semi-automated programs to submit.
But … there are just as well some really good reasons to use semi-automated submissions anyway;
- Although the list of directories is not as good as our manual list, that doesn’t mean it’s bad either. In fact; about 100-150 of our top 500 are also in the semi-automated program.
- Although we write 10 unique descriptions, which add to the total cost, semi-auto directory submissions are much cheaper … half price. That’s like 50% discount.
- Last, but not least; many of the directories in the semi-automated program are still new and so they need links, which results in your submissions getting approved much easier and faster. Because of this for new sites (= no pagerank showing yet) it’s in fact wiser to use the semi-automated option, instead of the manual submissions to start with. You can switch to the manual submissions later once you have some PR to show for.
For new site the results you get from semi-automated submissions are often better than what you would get from manually submissions; simply because you’ll get more submissions approved, and rather fast … for new sites that don’t show any pagerank (PR) yet!!
500 semi-automated directory submissions – $50
You can give us 10 titles (anchor texts – keywords) and we write 10 unique descriptions for you.
Another good reason to use semi-automated submissions would be (this for all sites) the monthly package. The program we use for it keeps adding more and new directories to their list all the time; enough so that we can do 250 worthwhile semi-automated directory submissions for just $25. You just have to order one time; you have the online option to subscribe for a recurring paypal payment.
Of course, if your site is already showing PR, then this is still the very best manual directory submission package in the world;
250 homepage + 5 sub-pages x 25 deep-linking = 500 manual directory submissions – $155